Church Square and Banbridge, Co Down photographed from the town's Ballymoney Road
WIN this FREE FRAMED photograph by entering our August competition - See more....
|Family sessions||Kids portraits||Headshots|
Drew lives in the Co Down countryside between Banbridge and Dromore with his wife Linda, two cats and pet Labrador, Tess. He has grown up children. A former teacher, Drew is accustomed to working with young people - of all ages.
His friendly, personal but professional approach to family portraiture takes place in your own home or at his house and garden. The time he spends with your family will be fun, enjoyable and rewarding for all members of the family. Wherever the location, you are guaranteed a memorable, fun time and a unique collection of images. When Drew is photographing you he is
- creating natural looking images
- making your portrait experience fun and memorable
- photographing your love and relationships, not just how you look and what you are wearing
- recording and telling ‘the story of your family’ for your children
- photographing images that are warm and happy - photos that he can imagine himself in
"Thank you so much for capturing our family so perfectly. As you saw, I was really moved seeing them for the first time. Can't wait to show our parents. You have done an amazing job. Thank you again, any of our friends and family that see your work will be in no doubt who to book for any photography work."